Friday 15 June 2007

DCM - Old, New, Borrowed,Blue

How did I forget it was Fathers Day this Sunday?? Had to make this card in a hurry last night as my dad was visiting today. Its not too bad, especially as the majority was done with my 3 month old asleep on my lap!

It actually ties in nicely with DCM's Little Extra - Something old, new, borrowed and blue.



Something Old is the brads I've had for over a year
Something New is my patterned Crate Paper
Something Borrowed is ribbon from some packaging of skin care set
Something Blue is the blue cardstock


Materials used are 'Crate Paper' Paper and tag, Ribbon from packaging, brads from stash, MM rub ons and doodling.

TFL!




3 comments:

Gillian said...

Beautiful!!! lovely Classic design, and GORGEOUS papers, great idea using the ribbon form the packaging...love it!!!!

Patsy Jackson said...

Lovely card - loving that pp and that ribbon is great!

Kathy said...

This is lovely, and fits the challenge perfectly.