Wednesday 13 June 2007

DCM - Celestial

'Hi it's Keryn here and it's my turn to set the dare this week. This time I asked my family for ideas for this weeks dare and the best amongst a lot of ideas including power tools etc, etc was Lachlan's ideas for Space. It's been his topic at school this term. (Lachlan is seven and in Year 3). To make in a little easier on you all I've called it Celestial to also include horoscopes as well as planets, spaceships, stars, suns etc. How you use these items is up to you.'

Not as adventurous as I wanted to be but I can use this card for my nephews birthday in a couple of weeks.

Materials used are Crate Paper 'Caterpillar', buttons from stash, Heidi Swapp stamp. Just added a little inking to the edges.

TFL!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Pretty! Love the happy yellow stars.

Kathy said...

oh I DO like this - the colurs are jusrt so pretty and those buttons look great

Gillian said...

Very Pretty... I love this paper, and I love your cards clean style!
Very Nice!