Friday 1 June 2007

DCM - Working 9-5..

'This week it's my turn (Jo) and I'm going to dare you to use bits and bobs from the office for your cards. It's been a while since I had a 'real' job - other than being a Mum and of course playing with bits of paper... Reminiscing... I would like you to make a card using some thing that you would normally find in an office environment. Such as... staples, paperclips, paper fasteners, file folders, library cards, hole punches, lined paper etc you get the drift.'




I'm a little late with this one as I couldn't get on the computer last night and post before the next dare :(

I decided to trim a square card down and turn it into a file folder and cover with DCWV cardstock, lined paper, MM rub ons, 7Gypsies stamp sticker from Scrapbook Supply Outlet store, gorgeous blooms are from Dream Designs, brad and paperclips from stash, address tag from stationers, inked with Vintage Photo.

TFL!

2 comments:

Emma_byford said...

Very creative!!! I love what you've done with this card!, very pretty colours too!

Gillian said...

Oh that's so clever making the card a file card...love it!
the mix of 'office' type bits, and the flowers looks very cool!