Tuesday 29 May 2007

DCM Little Extra - Black & ONE Colour

'This weeks little extra is to use Black and ONE other colour only. We, the design team decided to be really nice to you all and allow shades of that one colour to make it really easy for you (and us...he..he...! (see aren't we nice to you ?).'


How exciting!! This is the first challenge I have dared to take part in, mainly because I can never normally find the time. I caught sight of these gorgeous blooms and decided my one other colour should be white.

Materials used are DCWV PP, L'il Davis ribbon from stash, flowers by Dream Designs, Doodlebug button, brads from stash, Autumn Leaves stamp.
TFL!

(Edited to say that I've just realised I used pink brads instead of black which would make it black and two colours - oops!!)

11 comments:

Rika said...

Really pretty!

Lynne said...

LOL@ Pink brads ..... It's not as easy to use only two colours.

I kept reaching for various bits then realising it wasn't black or white.

But we'll let you off, as your card is sooooooo fab, thanks for taking part in the dare, looking forward to seeing more of your work in future dares.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just found your blog and it is wonderful! This is a GREAT card! TFS!
:) Domenica

Scripture by Design said...

Very pretty!
Caseyx

Gillian said...

WELCOME To the DARES! and what an introduction! this is sooooo SCRUMMY!!! love your card...
those Dream Design blooms are gorgeous!

stamp and scrape said...

You'll find these dares totally addictive! And great fun. This is a beautiful card.
Ros

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous card - I have those papers and it is such fun seeing what other's do with stuff you have in your stash. Beautiful.

Sam said...

Lol @ the pink brads too!! This was a harder challenge than I first thought, but you've done something very beautiful here...welcome to the dares ;o)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Really beautiful classic card.

Louly said...

Very pretty, love the flower.

Sheila said...

My favourite......black and white.
Lovely card.