Thursday 21 June 2007

DCM - You're not the (em)boss of me

'Hi there playmates, its Lythan here! Doing these dares is such a joy. We all love seeing what you create so much. The way that you have taken up and run with both the Celestial dare and the Midweek extra this week has just been awesome.As a reward - and as I was so strict last time I set a dare - here is a nice broad theme to get your creative juices flowing. Embossing.Dry embossing with a light box or with a die cutting machine.Using embossing powders or triple embossing.Using pre-embossed papers.Embossing with found items.Just have fun playing!'


Loved this challenge as it gave me a chance to use some of my new Cuttlebug embossing folders. Only problem was I didn't know which ones to use so went with this one in the end.

Materials used are more yummy Crate Paper PP, ribbon from Little Silver Hat, hand stitching and inking to edges.

TFL!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wow! I love this card, the embossing is beautiful, such a fab design and looks amazing on your card!

jo xx

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card this is.

Love that embossing

Gillian said...

Ooooooooohhhhhh LOVELY!!!!!
This is GORGEOUS!!!!!